Joining KTBA Benefits Your Business & the Community
The Kensington Talmadge Business Association is a community organization of local business owners who support one another. Both brick-and-mortar and home-based businesses located in Kensington or Talmadge are invited to join.
What You Get
• Free mixers. You get free admission to our four mixers each year, which are held at local businesses. There, you get complimentary food and drinks, as well as the opportunity to get to know your business neighbors. (Non-member cost is $20 per mixer.)
• Discounted sponsorship for the annual Spring Walkabout. Each Spring, we hold a community event in downtown Kensington that attracts 500+ San Diegans. Members get a discount on participation and sponsorship packages.
• Discounted ticket to the annual Holiday Lights Bike Ride. Each December, we hold an annual bike ride through Kensington to look at the holiday lights, followed by a snack and mingling at a local business. KTBA members pay the discounted rate.
• Website profile. As a member, you’ll be listed in our Business Directory, helping more people find you locally and showing your involvement in the community.
• Member spotlight. We interview new members and post in-depth Spotlights on our website that we promote on our social media pages.
• Opportunity to share news. We share news and promotions for KTBA members on our Facebook and Nextdoor pages.
Ready to Join?
KTBA membership is just $75/year.
The funds raised through membership fees go toward our two big events: the Spring Walkabout and the Holiday Lights Bike Ride, as well as other business community-enriching activities.
Join online now!
Fill out the form below and submit, then select the “Pay Now” button below to complete your payment.
To qualify for membership, you must either live in or operate a business within the boundaries of Kensington-Talmadge.