Join your neighbors on Sunday, December 15 for a family-friendly, casual 3 mile group ride around Kensington to see the Holiday Lights.
- Bike decorations
- Guided, safety-patrolled ride
- Treats & specials from participating businesses
Online ticket sales have closed. You may purchase tickets at the event with cash only.
The fun will begin at 4:30 p.m. at the Terrace Drive Mini Park (600 Terrace Drive) next to Ponce’s Mexican Restaurant.
Pick up your wristband which will give you access to bike decorations and treats from our sponsors. Once we decorate our bikes, we’ll start the ride around 5:30 p.m.
After the ride, explore our sponsors' giveaways and specials along Adams Avenue. Your wristband grants you access to all the giveaways listed below!
Before the ride, enjoy complimentary treats, giveaways, and activities while decorating your bike.
- Birth Local: Make your own complimentary fabric capes
- MVMNT Studio: Complimentary pins and light-up head-boppers for helmets
- Greg Martin, Realtor: Complimentary I ♥ 92116 stickers, coffee and pastries
- Copley-Price Family YMCA: Complimentary snacks, swag, and free guest passes
- Homegrown Energy Solutions: Lights for our activities!
- Megan Beauvais, Realtor: Complimentary hot chocolate and gourmet popcorn, KEN & TAL stickers
- QSciences: Complimentary CBD cream and energy drinks
- Bench Home: Mug and ornament to one lucky winner in our drawing
After the ride, enjoy complimentary treats, giveaways, and specials.
- Ponce’s Mexican Restaurant: Complimentary mini street tacos, happy hour pricing on margaritas & beer
- The Haven Pizzeria: Happy hour drinks and a free order of twists to all riders who dine in
- cucina SORELLA: Happy hour specials all night
- Kensington Brewing Company: Complimentary candy canes plus $1 5oz tasters
- Moosie’s Ice Cream: 1/2 off 1 Moo (single scoop)
- Village Vino: Happy hour pricing all night, $10 off all in-house wine bottles, raffle in-house for $25 Village Vino gift card, wine tumbler, and wine tote bag
- Burger Lounge: Complimentary holiday wreath themed onion rings
- Earthwell Refill: Eco-friendly hay straw to enjoy complimentary hot chocolate & cookies
- Stehly Farms Market: 10% off any menu item, $4 beer and $6 hard kombucha on tap, $5 glasses of house red or white wine from 5:30-8:30 p.m., plus no corkage fee and 10% off any non-sale price bottle of wine
- Kensington Cafe: Happy hour drinks and buy one entree, get one 1/2 off to riders who dine in
- Sophie’s Gallery: Complimentary greeting cards
- Pappalecco: Complimentary slice of pizza and mini gelato
- Science Fitness: Complimentary health and beauty samples and nutrition bars
Check out the route.