Join your neighbors on Sunday, December 12 for a family-friendly, casual 3 mile group ride around Kensington to see the Holiday Lights.
- Bike decorations
- Guided, safety-patrolled ride
- Treats & specials from participating businesses
Tickets will be limited to 300 and will be on sale in October.
The fun will begin at 3 p.m. at the Terrace Drive Mini Park (600 Terrace Drive) next to Ponce’s Mexican Restaurant.
Pick up your wristband which will give you access to bike decorations and treats from our sponsors. Explore our sponsors, decorate your bike, and participate in our bike decorating contest for a chance to win great prizes! The ride will begin around 5:30 p.m.
After the ride, explore our sponsors' giveaways and specials along Adams Avenue. Your wristband grants you access to all the giveaways listed below!
Before the ride, enjoy complimentary treats, giveaways, and activities from 3-5 p.m.
- Good Vibrations Family Chiropractic: Discounted 1st visits
- Greg Martin, Realtor: Free I ♥ 92116 coffee mugs
- MVMNT Studio: Free glow stick glasses
- Megan Beauvais Real Estate: Free TAL and KEN Stickers and a chance to win a Kensington-Talmadge book
- Shana For School Board: TBD
- Red Rhino Realty: Glow in the dark necklaces
- Monteiro Studio: Free bookmarks
After the ride, enjoy complimentary treats, giveaways, and specials.
- Kensington Brewing Company: Free candy canes and $2 tasters of KBC beers for those 21+ in the tasting room
- Earthwell Refill: Free hay straws and toothpaste tablets
- Ponce's Mexican Restaurant: Free street tacos
- cucina SORELLA: Happy Hour all night
- The Haven: 1 Free order of twists
- Pappalecco: 1 Free small gelato
- Zen Sanctuary: Free mulled wine, hot chocolate, popcorn bar, kids crafts, and discounted holiday gift certificates